cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot G7 X Mark II ETA for backordered item?

katvina2
Contributor

Just ordered a backorder Mark II. Anyone have an estimated ship time? (or how long you waited for yours)

19 REPLIES 19

Ashleyann25
Contributor

Hi! I ordered around the same time as you and I have no update yet, hasn’t came 😔

Darn! Nothing on my end either, still says back order. I was hoping someone who ordered before me would give updates as well but nothing yet. Thank you for your reply!! 

I totally agree! I bought the mark ii bc the reviews weren’t great for the mark iii esp. at that price point. 

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

This forum is not Canon Support or Sales.  Did you place your order with Canon?

I wish to confirm your model number.  Is the G7x Mark II the correct model that you have ordered? The Mark III appears to be the most current model.  It was introduced nearly five years ago.

https://www.usa.canon.com/shop/p/powershot-g7-x-mark-iii?color=Black&type=New 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

normadel
Authority
Authority

Right. You may be waiting for a backordered model that doesn't exist anymore. Cancel the backorder and try a Mark III.

Canon should discontinue the model then instead of backorder. Mark 3 has been having some glitches & they should really be releasing a new one overall

normadel
Authority
Authority

So who did you order the Mark II from?  Mark II is shown at Canon Store as backordered, at B&H Photo as backordered with no estimate of availability, on Amazon as used ones only.  Anyone who shows it as backordered isn't going to be getting any. Hasn't been made since 2019. That's when the Mark III was introduced.

Anyone who is waiting for a Mark II needs to cancel the order. That any seller still shows it for sale is beside the point. Yes, they aren't updating their websites. Oh well.

Yes. I ordered directly from the Canon website. Both the mark ii & iii were listed as back ordered. Decided to go with the ii after looking at reviews.

I ordered on Canon as well, new on backorder

Announcements