cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot ELPH 350 HS Buttons Not Functioning

jaelyndupree
Apprentice

My canon power shot Elph 350 hs buttons are not working. I can turn the camera on and off as well as take a photo but that is it. 

1 REPLY 1

Hazel_T
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jaelyndupree,

I'm sorry to hear the buttons are not working on your PowerShot ELPH 350 HS. If buttons like the Menu button are not responding we would normally recommend sending the camera in for repair. There is not a way to disable or customize the Menu button, so the camera should always respond when you press it. 

If buttons like the Menu button are not responding the camera would need service, but the PowerShot ELPH 350 HS is out of service life. Due to that there are no service options available that that camera. The only option available for that model through Canon would be our Canon Upgrade Program. 

Through the Canon Upgrade Program we would be able to generate a 10% discount code you could use to purchase replacement equipment. If you want use the Canon Upgrade Program you will need to call our sales team at 1-800-385-2155 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time Monday through Saturday. They will also be able to assist you if you have questions about buying products, when products will be back in stock, and what products the discount code can be used on.

Announcements