cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF741Cdw How to scan to computer (initiated from device)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Canon imageCLASS MF741Cdw

How can I scan and send to my computer?  I want to be able to stand at the device and select my computer as a destination to which to send the scanned file (not emailed).

I do not want to initiate the scan/send from my computer.

I can't find any appropriate pages in the user's guide. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Rhimbo,

You can scan to your computer using the operation panel by following the steps in the link provided HERE. If you are unable to select the name of your computer, it will mean the scanner is not set on the PC or some of the software/drivers are missing.

We would be happy to assist further with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. When you try to scan from the operation panel, do you get any speciic errors?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Rhimbo,

You can scan to your computer using the operation panel by following the steps in the link provided HERE. If you are unable to select the name of your computer, it will mean the scanner is not set on the PC or some of the software/drivers are missing.

We would be happy to assist further with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. When you try to scan from the operation panel, do you get any speciic errors?
Announcements