cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I printed from the Mobile, the colors were lighter than Desktop-Color imageCLASS MF656Cdw

txtoday
Apprentice

Hi,
I received my new Canon Color imageCLASS MF656Cdw printer yesterday. When I printed on the desktop, there had no problem. But when I printed from the mobile device, the colors were very light. I tried to print for many times, It had the same issues. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you.

S__72966146.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Thanks for posting, txtoday!  So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating systems are running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof) and your mobile device (Android or iOS, and which version thereof) along with which apps you're trying to print from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi,
My desktop is windows11 and the mobile device is Iphone 12. I did print if from my iphone's Safari and Chrome. Even I download the Canon print business app, it was not help too. 

Thank you so much for the heads-up! I'll go ahead and forward this info along to the support folks! Since this is a brand-new install, don't hesitate to reach out to phone support in the meantime, if this is urgent. Community support can take a couple of days. 😊

Hello Txtoday,

If the prints are still coming our faded from your iOS device even when using our app, you can try adjusting the gradation using the steps in the link HERE. If adjusting the gradation doe snot resolve the issue, you can try restarting you phone to see if the print quality improves when the phone comes back up. If you continue to have issues, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist with the issue.

Hi,
It did not work. 😑

As Hector suggested, we recommend reaching out to support for one-on-one help.

Announcements