cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New imageClass LBP632cdw print quality issues

jackirkh
Apprentice

IMG_20231103_192301109.jpg

 Love the image quality of my new ImageClass printer but having the issue shown in pic. I'm new to laser printers. Performed the 2 cleaning procedures a few times but I guess it's just pulling away toner or something. Definitely in black areas but a few in heavier color areas as well, I've printed only a few pages because this issue was immediate after setting up my new printer. Any suggestions on manual cleaning etc to solve this?

3 REPLIES 3

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please reach out to our support team at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, excluding holidays.

Thanks! 

Oh sorry, it's an LBP632cdw. Thank you

Hello Jackirkh,

The issue looks like the toner is separating from the surface of the paper. This could be caused by the type of paper used or the setting used while printing. We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance. For a more immediate resolution, you can contact support at 1-800-652-2666.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. What specific paper are you printing on when you run into that issue?
Announcements