cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF741C Auto Clean Fixing Assemble Error

MALandrie
Apprentice

I cannot print anymore since this code is coming up all the time "Auto Clean Fixing Assemble". I tried to reset it by removing the toner and turning it on and off twice (found that suggestion on the web". It didn't fix the problem. Yes, I'm not using OEM tone but the unit has been working fine for months now. Short of having to spend $400 for OEM toner cartridges what are some other ways that may fix this problem?

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

The genuine toner cartridges have chips on them that provide the printer with toner level information and allows print quality adjustment. We can only suggest the use of the genuine toner cartridges since we have the specifications for our toner. Third party toner can cause print quality issues and problems with adjusting quality and performing maintenance.

If the toner cartridge is preventing you from performing maintenance, you can try turning off the auto fixing assembly cleaning setting to see if the message clears. You can adjust the setting using the steps in the manual link HERE. If you continue to run into the same problem, you can try replacing the toner to see if it resolves the issue.

Announcements