cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting EOS Webcam Utility to Vagaro

Kristie__Embree
Contributor

Hi! I am checking on using the EOS Utility with Vagaro for booking clients and they discontinued using Zoom which worked with EOS Utility. I contacted Vagaro and they aren't sure if it will connect with EOS Utility and mentioned asking Canon. I'm hoping someone will know. Thank you so much!

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Kristie__Embree!

So that the Community can help you better, please let us know whether you're referring to EOS Utility, the application that lets you control your EOS camera remotely and download your photos, or EOS Webcam Utility, the application that lets you livestream from your EOS camera. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Kristie__Embree
Contributor

I'm sorry! I am referring to the EOS Webcam Utility that lets me livestream from my camera.

Hazel_T
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Kristie_Embree,

Vagaro is not currently in the list of programs the EOS Webcam Utility is compatible with. If you would like to view the list of compatible programs that is available HERE.

Announcements