Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help.

Chop78
Contributor

12 REPLIES 12

@Chop78 wrote:
Sorry for confusion. English is my second language. I meant to ask if replacing the card part inside malfunctioned camera would get rid of the problem or not. I have opened camera before so I can get the job done by myself. I just do not know if iit's worth a try or if the card part is really malfunction or something else is.

I could not say for certain what is wrong with the camera.  Perhaps, you could get a professional estimate from Canon, which might tell you what is wrong with the camera. 

Frequently, they cannot tell what is wrong until they actually repair the camera, though.  Figuring out what is wrong is what usually consiumes most of the labor time.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

You need to stop the card stuff and call Canon service.  The card is not your problem. Your camera is broken. The SD card no matter which one won't cause the problems you listed.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

ScottyP
Authority

Sorry you are having problems. If this is a repair that exceeds the logical limit to spend on an old. Key look at the newest Rebel T6i and T6s. Really big improvement over T5i.  If you are not in a hurry the T6i/T6s price should come down in 6 months as the refresh cycle churns on and we see their replacement T7-something come out. 

Scott

Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?
Announcements