cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 6D Fuzzy pictures

Las3rMike
Apprentice

I bought a Canon 6D in March because I’ve always wanted a full framed camera. I just can’t get this camera to consistently take sharp photos. A lot of the times I get a really good preview, that is until I get it on a computer screen where I find it’s really fuzzy. Even with a higher shutter speed I still get the a fuzzy picture. I use auto ISO even. 

2 REPLIES 2

wq9nsc
Authority
Authority

Mike,

Can you post a photo or two with EXIF data intact (or post you lens model, aperture, shutter speed, and ISO with the image)?

Are you using RAW or JPG as the image save setting?  Some of the selectable jpg settings produce very small files which are not detailed and will look poor when displayed at larger size.

Are the "fuzzy" photos taken inside or in lower light?  If you are using a wide aperture lens and shooting with it wide open creating a shallow dept of field, you may need to use the camera's micro focus adjustment to calibrate the lens to the camera.

Rodger

EOS 1DX M3, 1DX M2, 1DX, 5DS R, M6 Mark II, 1D M2, EOS 650 (film), many lenses, XF400 video

Las3rMike
Apprentice

I shoot in RAW. I then edit the photo in PSE then save in a PNG and JPEG. My lens is a Sigma 100 X 400 F1.5 to 6.3. My photography is birds and wildlife so mainly my shots are outside and I try only to shoot on good lit days. I’ll get some of photos saved and post them here later

Announcements