Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My printer/ scanner won't scan

I have a Canon Pixma printer/scanner. I'm trying to scan something and an error message comes out. It keeps saying "can not communite with scanner for these reasons: USB cable is disconnected. Scanner is turned off".  The USB cable is connected and t...

sadharlow by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Change Selphy 1300 default "paper type" for printing?

The Selphy CP1300's Windows driver circa 2020 defaults to some irrelevant settings for their KP-108IN (4x6 "postcard") supply pack. Besides needing to select "Japanese Postcard" when you want to print a simple 4x6 photo, you must manually change a de...

twalp by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer will not print AOL emails

I have a MG7720 printer on my Windows 10 desktop that will not print AOL emails. The printer works fine and will print any other documents and photos on my computer. When I attempt to print an email it goes to the preview page and the preview never l...

tae111 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3620

Help before I lose the one brain cell that I have left after trying to fix this on my own! Till now, my PIXMA MG3620 has worked flawlessly. It was fine the last time I used it, then a couple of weeks later I had a document to print and the paper jamm...

Toadywot by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR7520 Error Code 6004

Are there any reliable home printers in this world?I have had absolutely the most frustrating time with printers over the last several years. I have been through numerous printers and every single one ends up with issues that are not able to be resol...

get updates for removed printer

I run Windows 10 HOME 64bit.I had an Canon MP272 printer, but since I no longer used it, I removed (disconnected) it from the computer.Also removed Canon software. When I check for updates in Windows (Settings -> Check for updates -> Additional updat...

2021-07-24_15-00-01.jpg
mgroen by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TR7520 will not print in draft mode on Mac

I bought a tr7520 so I didn't have to buy a multi clour ink cartridge when I am uning mosting one colour. Years ago I pixma printer that had the same multi cartridge feature and never had an issue with it. This new one will not let me select draft mo...

Canon TS3322

I have a Canon TS3322 printer and a fairly new MacBook Pro. My printer and laptop are in two separate rooms, so I need to be able to print using WiFi. I can't figure out how to do this. I can only print if I bring my laptop into the room with the pri...

Pixma MX432 - Always has problems grabbing paper

Hi All, I bought this thing about 2 years ago, ran out of ink about 18 months ago, and have not replaced the ink because this problem was so bad. Do others face the same issue? Is there a solution? I would say about 75% of the time it either would cl...

jmadero by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements