cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS6320 PGBK print quality issues

shanni77
Apprentice

The print quality is not good only with the pgbk ink.  It's streaking and when I print shipping labels the post office is having a hard time reading with the scanner.  I've changed the ink and done several cleans and a deep cleaning and still having the issues.  Any help or solutions would be appreciated. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

Do you see any error messages?
Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

No error messages

Windows 11

connected to wifi

Hi,

Please click HERE for the steps to print a nozzle check. Once it prints, please take a picture and attach it to your reply. 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

IMG_7941.jpeg

Hi shanni77,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below to log into your My Canon account:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Once logged in, click on your product and then the Get Service & Support button.
When that page loads, click on either the Phone Support button or the Chat Support button.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

brising
Apprentice

I've had this problem ever since I've had this printer. Did you ever find anything out from the support people?

FWIW, I tried following the above instructions, wasting plenty time filling out forms, only to be sold support for the printer. Nope. 

FWIW again, this Canon printer is a dog. Ink was wicked expensive when the printer came out, but reviewers thought that the price would evenutally drop. Nope. 

Announcements