cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TR4720 will not print in Win 7: waiting a moment error

remember5
Apprentice

New install on a Win 7 computer via USB cable, updated windows, updated Pixma firmware, updated drivers.  Submit print and the paper loads but never prints.  The message window says something like "waiting a moment", sorry I didn't write down the exact phrase but it never prints.  I can print from my phone with no issues, it just won't finish printing the page through my moms Win 7 box.  It will also do a nozzle check without issues from the printer maintenance screen.  Any thoughts?

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please disconnect the printer USB cord and delete the printer from your computer. Once the printer is removed, restart you computer and after the restart, click HERE. Please download and install the Print Driver and Scan Utility Installer Ver.1.03 file.

Make sure to leave the printer USB cord disconnected until you select USB connection and a message appears asking to connect to the printer. Once the printer is reinstalled, try to print again. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements