cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX532 Prints Blank Pages

bigtrain
Apprentice

I just changed cartridges in my MX532 and now it won't print at all. It responds to commands from laptop and appears to be printing (carriage moves, no paper jams, 'finished' page is presented as if it is done) but no ink on the paper. I've even put the old cartridge back in but no luck, same result. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You can try performing a nozzle cleaning to see if the ink will start printing. Please click HERE for the steps. If the cleaning does not work, try 1 deep cleaning. There is a link for that step on the same page. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You can try performing a nozzle cleaning to see if the ink will start printing. Please click HERE for the steps. If the cleaning does not work, try 1 deep cleaning. There is a link for that step on the same page. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I'll give both a try, thank you. If that doesn't work, do you know of any other reason this would happen when changing cartridges? I've successfully changed cartridges many times with no problems.

Announcements