cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2522 The bottom of the page will not copy

vwk
Contributor

I just purchased the canon pixma mg2522 for office use. It prints just fine and scans just fine, however when I go to copy something it always cuts the bottom off. Seeing has how you don't even need a computer to copy, I have no earthly idea how or if I could even fix this. any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I can't do that as that is not really a valid solution, that is just common sense. For anyone who has this cheap printer I have found out that scanning the document with a scanner app then printing that is the best solution to go with!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

vwk
Contributor

printer error.png

I get this when I attempt to do a printhead alignment...

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Based on this type of issue, I recommend reaching out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

I have successfully registered the product, now what?

I also I bought a 2 yr extended warranty when I purchased this printer...

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

In your account if you select product support you will see you support options. You should have the option to call our support team or contact our online chat support team. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well

I can't do that as that is not really a valid solution, that is just common sense. For anyone who has this cheap printer I have found out that scanning the document with a scanner app then printing that is the best solution to go with!

vwk
Contributor

I see you edited my original reply, you play a mean game...

Announcements