cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased a Cannon MG3222 a few days ago, but software will not install...HELP?

ModelMomMD
Apprentice

I have attempted to install the software via the enclosed CD, and from the website driver/software links.  I am trying to install the software for an ISB connection at this point because our internet is not set-up yet.  I connect the printer to the computer when instructed to and make sure that it is turned on.  However, I get everything downloaded and get two error messages:

1.  The software for this printer is not available at this time, please contact the manufacturer.

2.  The printer can not be found, please make sure the printer is connected.

I'm not sure what to do at this point, but I have finals and papers due this week...I need the printer to work ASAP...any help would be really appreciated...thanks in advance 😉

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, ModelMomMD!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any further details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Danny,

I have MacBook Pro that is running on MAC OS X 10.7.5. I thought about updating to MAC OS X Maverick to see if it would install, but I would have to do that overnight. Thanks for the reply 😉

Hello.

The latest drivers for the unit would have to be downloaded from our website.

Please visit the following link to download the latest drivers:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mg_series/pixma_mg3120#D...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements