cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon ImageRunner 1730 Driver

pkgarcia
Apprentice

Hello,

I purchased a new laptop with Windows 11.  When I update my Window Drivers, I am unable to find the specific Cannon iR1730 driver.  When I go to the Cannon USA site, I follow the prompts to download the Generic compatible driver, but it does not work.  I made certain that the driver I downloaded was also compatible with the Cannon iR1730 printer as well.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

SamanthaW

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area! 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I found several drivers compatible with windows 11.  What driver(s) did you try, and what "didn't work"?  Did you receive an error message, etc?

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/imagerunner-1730

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements