cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G7020 - Cyan and Magenta Ink Not Printing but nearly full

tcamp
Apprentice

MacBook AIR M2 - Ventura 13.5.1

Nozzle Check Shows Successful Printing Black and Yellow. No change after cleaning and deep cleaning cycles.

Checked the caps to ensure proper fit - same as the yellow - correctly installed. Upgraded the printer firmware and repeated. 

Rarely print in color, but this is a new one on me. Printer new 4/2022 - low print usage at home.

TIA.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Since the cleaning and deep cleaning did not resolve the issue, I would recommend an ink flush. If Magenta and Cyan still wont print, your printer would require service. 

Since the printer is outside of it's factory 1 year warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Since the cleaning and deep cleaning did not resolve the issue, I would recommend an ink flush. If Magenta and Cyan still wont print, your printer would require service. 

Since the printer is outside of it's factory 1 year warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements