cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma IP8750 making Crackling Sound

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I'm a Neewbie

I have a Pixma IP8750 Printer, and I've notice a crackling sound coming from the mains connection when pluging in mains lead to back of printer. It's been doing it since purchased last August. Everything else on the printer works fine. It was sent back to Canon for this issue plus for being slow and noisey. Was told all ok, but didn't use my mains lead. Said being slow could be due to poor wireless connection, didn't have printer cable. (have Now). It's just the crackling sound I'm concerned about.

Your thoughts would be most helpfull.

Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Arthur

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Arthur

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi I'm a Neewbie

I have a Pixma IP8750 Printer, and I've notice a crackling sound coming from the mains connection when pluging in mains lead to back of printer. It's been doing it since purchased last August. Everything else on the printer works fine. It was sent back to Canon for this issue plus for being slow and noisey. Was told all ok, but didn't use my mains lead. Said being slow could be due to poor wireless connection, didn't have printer cable. (have Now). It's just the crackling sound I'm concerned about.

Your thoughts would be most helpfull.

Richard

I strongly suggest you have an electrician look at your wall socket.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, but it's not my wall socket.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th