cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does anyone know how to divert canon's software dvd to a folder other than their default folder?

Sad6duser
Contributor

I have 3 Canon cameras and I want to be able to use the software that came with each one. However the Canon software install program always loads the software to the same default folder. Is there a way aroound this?

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Hi Sad6duser!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what Computer Operating System you're using. (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x) 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email. 

JonKline
Enthusiast

If you're talking about the Camera Utilities (Digital Photo Professional, etc.) you don't actually have to have multiple installs. They are the same software, just make sure you're using the latest version and one installation will work with all of your cameras.