Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210473members
347332posts

Community Activity

Canon G7020 Error 5B00

This is the most absolutely ridiculous design that will ensure anyone that encounters it will never buy a CANON printer or product again. After dealing with multiple ink flushes required to clean the print heads I run into this error (5B00) that esse...

EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens won’t autofocus

Hello, I have a 100-400 5.6 ii, it worked fine 2 days ago but now all of a sudden it won’t autofocus.  I can still manually focus but with autofocus I hear the motor and it searches for focus but nothing.  I tried it on my 5d4 and 7d with same result...

ryanh by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

National Parks Week - Show Us What You've Got!

Have you ever taken an awesome photo at your favorite national park that you just had to show off to everyone you know? You're in luck! It's #NationalParkWeek and we want to see them! Share with us below.  Joshua Tree National Park - California I ha...

joshua tree NP.png petrified_forrestNP.png grand_canyonNP.png featured.png
ccanada by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R: Why use C Log3?

hello everyone - Im a newbie with my Canon R8. Can you point me to a discussion about C Log3. Why shoot in C Log3? So far, I don't see any value in this setting. The image is dark, grayish and muddy.  Then to fix that, the Canon LUT is required which...

Canon Camera Refurbished Pricing

I appreciate the Canon refurbished section but I am very disappointed  in the pricing.  I bought a camera-R7-less than a month ago on a camera that seems to be hard to keep in stock.  Yet within less than a month they have dropped the price by $300. ...

KirkFish by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements