Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210363members
347042posts

Community Activity

Brand new imageFORMULA R40 smears pencil on pages

I was in the process of scanning school exercise and note books and after about 400 pages scanned, 2 of the rollers started smearing the pencil writing on the pages. This particular book I had already scanned once without any smearing.The rolls got d...

Document numérisé_104.png Document numérisé_118.png Document numérisé_134.png
Lipidus by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing envelopes on PIXMA TS3522

Hello all,Can anyone tell me if printing envelopes on a PIXMA TS3522 is possible?  Ive created a template on Google docs for envelopes but the paper tray isn't wide enough to accept the standard size envelope when placed horzontally.  It will accept ...

Printer Differences

Hello Everyone!!!  I have been looking for about 4 hours, between last night and today for this information.  Could someone please tell me what the differences are between the PIXMA TR-150 and the PIXMA TR-152?  Like I mentioned, I have been looking ...

JIMMY by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Print from rear tray

How do i get my rear tray to work. I have a pixma ts9520c crafters printer and i running windows 10. I put my papers in the rear tray. Adjust the settings .Hit print and my printer takes from the other tray not the rear feed. I put in one piece of pa...

Canon G7020 Error 5B00

This is the most absolutely ridiculous design that will ensure anyone that encounters it will never buy a CANON printer or product again. After dealing with multiple ink flushes required to clean the print heads I run into this error (5B00) that esse...

EOS R7 Menus Do No Match Online Manual

Hi everyone, Posting this question on behalf of a student of mine. His camera (EOS R7) menus for both still and video modes do not match with the current online user's manual. An example would be his screen options are similar but not identical, he i...

Alwelch1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

R6 Mark II Noise When Shaken

Hey,Recently I’ve noticed my R6 Mark II sounds like something is loose inside. I’ve attached the video to this message. Does anyone else have this issue? Also, every now and then the camera will shoot a very highly exposed image then the next image w...

Casella by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS R5 - HDMI out only in 1080p

Hello guys,i have just one simple question: How do i get my R5 to output HDMI in more than 1080p? What specific settings are necessary to get 4k/50-60hz output via HDMI to my external monitor? The camera is set to video-mode, raw hdmi output is off, ...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors