Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210493members
347393posts

Community Activity

Our National Parks

My appreciation for all things Canon began years ago.  Now I am on a mission to take cameras to every one of our National Parks. From Yosemite to Acadia! 

yosemite2023-19-min.jpg ACADIA23-1-min.jpg

National Parks Week - Show Us What You've Got!

Have you ever taken an awesome photo at your favorite national park that you just had to show off to everyone you know? You're in luck! It's #NationalParkWeek and we want to see them! Share with us below.  Joshua Tree National Park - California I ha...

joshua tree NP.png petrified_forrestNP.png grand_canyonNP.png featured.png
ccanada by Community Manager
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS R: Why use C Log3?

hello everyone - Im a newbie with my Canon R8. Can you point me to a discussion about C Log3. Why shoot in C Log3? So far, I don't see any value in this setting. The image is dark, grayish and muddy.  Then to fix that, the Canon LUT is required which...

Pixma- PRO-200 ink waste

I print 15-20- 13X19 13 month calendars once a year. Half the page is a photograph from my vast collection of travel photos and the other half is a WORD calendar for that particular month. So each calendar uses up 13 pages of ink.I recently switched ...

imageCLASS D1550 always tries to do 2 side printing

Hello, I am having trouble with a Canon  Image Class D1550 from 2016 where it always tries to print documents from 2 sides.I have deleted and reinstalled the drivers of the printer, I have made sure that the setting on the drivers, the printer, and t...

kcstech by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sports photography lenses?

Curiosity got the best of me. I'm a big fan of baseball and have often pondered the huge lenses I see on the sidelines at a baseball game. I would think those lenses would be a super zoom lens for long distance. However, the field is close to the pho...

R10 bricked SD card

Hello,I was wondering if anyone encountered same problem.Today I was shooting in AV mode, as normal, using Integral 256 GB SD V60. I took few shots and on one particular took several shots whilst on a single mode drive shot (pressing and holding the ...

Oolz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements