cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone able to register their EF-EOS R 0.71X adapter?

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Recevied my EF-EOS R 0.71X adapter today but since it doesn't exist in the product list, I'm unable to register it.   Whom should I contact to see about getting that product on the Canon USA registration web page?

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nick2020
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for checking in with us.

As you suggested, you currently aren't able to register your Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x. It is possible that might change at some point, but I haven't received an update about if or when that will happen. Since that is the case, you may wish to keep a copy of your proof of purchase for the adapter in a safe place.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nick2020
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for checking in with us.

As you suggested, you currently aren't able to register your Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x. It is possible that might change at some point, but I haven't received an update about if or when that will happen. Since that is the case, you may wish to keep a copy of your proof of purchase for the adapter in a safe place.

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Thank you, Nick.  I've provided feedback on the product registration page, so perhaps the product will be added in the future.   As mentioned, will keep my paperwork in a safe place.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers
Announcements