Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full moon Canon T7 EF 75-300mm/f/8 - ss8sec

Fotogrni61
Enthusiast

IMG_4117.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Believe me it's not my favorite either because it lacks image stabilization. But it worked better than using the manual 500mm lens because it kept shaking even on the tripod, but using the 75-300mm on tripod gave it some stabilization. The blue background came from post production image enhance on my Mac computer

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

Excellent photo! Need to "fire up" my T7, tripod, etc. and wait for a full moon. I'll wear a clove of garlic around my neck to keep the werewolves and vampires away.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Great shot, especially considering the limitations of the 75-300, which by now you know is not my favourite lens!  The exposure looks really good and I suspect you took this with a bit of light in the sky (blue background) to reduce the contrast, which is a great technique.  Kudos!

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Believe me it's not my favorite either because it lacks image stabilization. But it worked better than using the manual 500mm lens because it kept shaking even on the tripod, but using the 75-300mm on tripod gave it some stabilization. The blue background came from post production image enhance on my Mac computer

Announcements