cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageFormula RS40 driver for Mac Ventura

colnieable
Apprentice

I just purchased the Image Formula RS40 following the death of my mother and attempting to prepare photos for her memorial service.  I have an iMac with Ventura 13.4 as operating system.  Have been unable to download the drivers with the message "CaptureOnTouch" is damaged and should be removed to trash.  Anybody find a work around?

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

We are sorry for your loss and so we can assist you in resolving this issue quickly so you can prepare photos, it is recommended that you call our Enterprise & Desktop Solutions Divisions at 1-800-423-2366 Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@colnieable,

Sorry for your loss.  I did this same thing last year for my father.  I scanned about 100 photos and then made a video with music, transitions and captions.  We played this at his celebration of life on a giant TV.  It was really nice.  I was also able to send the video link to friends and family who could not attend. 

I'd take ArthurJ's advice and let Canon Support help.  If you'd like to try yourself, drivers for Ventura can be found here:

Canon Support for imageFORMULA RS40 Photo and Document Scanner | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements