cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageFORMULA P-208II Scan-tini Error Message

hank_hicks
Apprentice

I'm trying to do some scanning using Capture on Touch and every time I connect the scanner and open the door I get this error message.  

hank_hicks_0-1660262167521.png

Only the browser Chrome and Capture on Touch is running.  I'm running Windows 11 Pro.  The product page for drivers and software detects Windows 10 (64).

Suggesstions

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

It is recommended that you download and run the Restoration Tool for Windows Registry. This tool will search for and correct any issues that may be causing this issue. Please click HERE to download and install the file. 

Once the tool is downloaded, please do the following:

1. Double-click on the RepairReg.exe file to run the utility. The following dialog box will appear:
  2. Click the START button.

The utility will investigate and determine if there are any inconsistencies. If an inconsistency occurs, the utility will try to fix the issue.. If the tool corrects any issues, please try scanning again.

If the error comes back, please click HERE and follow the steps listed in the Canon article. 

If the issue persists, it is recommended that you call our Enterprise & Desktop Solutions Divisions at 1-800-423-2366 Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

Announcements