cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIDE 300 Installation Fails at USB cable connect

Dan_NC
Apprentice

I follow the instructions for installation and when it comes to the part where it says to plug in the USB cable, I do. I get a ping sound from the computer acknowledging that a new device was plugged in. Then nothing happens. All I can do is click on troubleshoot and that tells me to do the same thing again and expect a different result.

I have tried it three times and I cannot get past this step.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dan_NC
Apprentice

I had to try something different and that was to use a different USB port on the computer. That worked. It's a simple step to implement and should be added to the checklist of things to try.

However, the installation did not make a desktop icon and I could not find the application using the search application in windows. I had to root around in Programs x86 to find the executable. I made a shortcut to it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Dan_NC
Apprentice

I had to try something different and that was to use a different USB port on the computer. That worked. It's a simple step to implement and should be added to the checklist of things to try.

However, the installation did not make a desktop icon and I could not find the application using the search application in windows. I had to root around in Programs x86 to find the executable. I made a shortcut to it.

Announcements