cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 9000f Mk2 Scanner - Unsure On Driver To Download

WestCoastD
Apprentice

Hello Friends:

with all the recent replies in regards to operational issues using Canon 9000f Mk2 scanner using Windows 11, is there an official fix? 

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi WestCoastD,

I can assist you with your CanoScan 9000F Mark II, but would need a little more information.

What is the "operational issue" that you are referring to?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for your reply. 
I haven’t yet installed the CanoScan software as I’m not sure which version to use? can you please direct me to the latest software?

Regards,

Dave

Hi,

You can download and install the more up to date driver which is 9000F MarkII Scanner Driver Ver. 1.02.  The driver and software files can be found HERE.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ArthurJ's link took me to a page making some Canon downloads available.  The page figured out that I was using Windows, and a dropdown list included Win-11.  I downloaded the one with a "file name" 9000F MarkII Scanner Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP), which (obviously) is not the file name; that you can see by clicking "details".

In any event, I downloaded the exe, ran it, and now the scanner works on my Win-11 machine.

The page lists 4 candidate drivers.  #3 says the file name is "9000F MarkII Scanner Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)", but of course that isn't the name.  Again the name is in the "Details"  list.  The associated Date is the same as "ver 1.00", but the size is much larger.  It appears to be functionally the same as V 1.00, but includes files that V 1.00 fetches from a server at run time.  It can probably be used when the install target is offline.

Announcements