cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HJ22eX7.6 IASE Lens Manual

Rtownsend
Apprentice

Could someone point me in the right direction to find a user manual. I have been all over the site which seems to just keep sending me is a loop or rabbit hole. Getting info on broadcast lenses is like getting info out of the government.

Yes the product is registered and yes I know its an older lens but it's still on the broadcast product page.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Rtownsend!  We intended this forum for consumer product support and broadcast lenses fall into a whole other league of their own.  We recommend calling out broadcast lens support team at 1-800-423-LENS (1-800-423-5367) and they may be able to help you.

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

In searching on that model number, I cannot find anything on Canon USA sites.  I do see it listed in Canon Canada, Europe, etc.  No luck in finding a manaul.

It appears the manual does exist at manualslib dot com.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Rtownsend!  We intended this forum for consumer product support and broadcast lenses fall into a whole other league of their own.  We recommend calling out broadcast lens support team at 1-800-423-LENS (1-800-423-5367) and they may be able to help you.

Have a great day!

Announcements