jxh5760
Contributor

Spec:

C70 RAW ST

latest firmware and latest Cinema Raw development

2021 MBP M1 Max, 64GB Memory

The Raw footage works and displays fine in Resolve 17

No show in Cinema Raw Development preview

But I can develop WB, brightness, ISO, and export just fine. Just can’t see it. 

help. 

2 REPLIES 2

Nick2020
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jxh5760,

Thanks for checking in with us.

I haven't seen any notes to suggest that our Cinema Raw Development program has compatibility issues with the M1 Max processor, but those are newer processors and I have seen some quirks come up with them and other programs.

We can check in with one of our senior engineers, but let's see if we can isolate the issue with a few tests. First, try putting just one RAW clip in a new folder. Sometimes trying to preview lots of RAW clips in one folder can strain system resources.

It would also help if you backup the footage on your card to your computer or external storage device and then initialize the card in camera using the menu option. Then try shooting a few more clips.

Try doing tests with RAW in ST and LT at 4K and also in the Super 16mm (cropped) mode.

Does the problem persist in those cases?

Which graphics card is on your MacBook Pro? (You can check by clicking on the APPLE icon on the top left and selecting ABOUT THIS MAC.)

Have you done any hardware customizations to the computer, or are you connected to other accessories like an external monitor? If so does it make a difference if you disconnect that monitor?

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Just a quick note to answer the graphics card question.  All Apple Silicon Macs to date do not have graphics cards in the traditional sense.  The GPU is part of the main system on a chip alongside the CPU cores and also shares memory with those CPU cores.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers
Announcements