cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C70 monitor with large info.

Kokorniokos
Apprentice

My previous camera, the GH5, had this great display mode uploaded below, where most important info are shown in large size and of course with touch interactivity. I think the C70 should have a similar function, when i use an external monitor and need to check and change settings easily and fast.
 Fingers crossed for Canon to hear this.

DSC00087.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

I don't have a C70, so I cannot speak to its output (magnification) capability.  I know the ability to change waveform monitor size will be added.

Other stuff coming:

Expanding the operational convenience and versatility that comes with the EOS C70, EOS C500 Mark II, and EOS C300 Mark III firmware updates include:

• The EOS C70 camera will support added lenses expanding to CINE-SERVO 15-120mm lens and the newly launched Flex Zoom 14-35mm.
  • The EOS C500 Mark II/EOS C300 Mark III cameras will support the Flex Zoom 20-50mm lens.
  • Enhanced Clear Scan Shutter Mode reduces potential flicker during LED wall usage.
  • Ability to change the on-screen Wave Form Monitor’s size (x2) and opacity by touch or through the camera’s menu.

Customer Feedback Drives New Firmware Updates for Canon Cinema EOS Camera Lineup | Canon U.S.A., Inc...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Kokorniokos
Apprentice

Thank you for the update Rick, but your answer has nothing to do with my point.

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

To provide feedback to Canon USA, visit their Main Page, then next to the copyright notice at the bottom, click on "[+] Feedback".

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

I did that, thank you for the advise.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements