cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bag for Canon C300 MK III

wobbleman99
Rising Star

It appears that this forum is not heavily trafficked, but I thought that I would add an FYI post regarding bags.

I had been searching for a bag to carry the MK III completely built, so that it would be ready to go at a moment's notice.  The Tenba Cinelux 24 shoulder bag does the job.

Tenba Cineliuxe 24.jpeg

In this photo, the C300 MKIII has all of its supplied components attached, along with the EVF-V50, as well as a Canon EF 24-70mm F/2.8 lens, and there remains room for tons more.  My Rode NTG-3 shotgun could have easily been left in place within the microphone holder as well, but I chose to leave it elsewhere in the bag.  The bag is large, and don't expect it to fit beneath an airline seat or in an overhead bin, but for travel by auto it's perfect.

3 REPLIES 3

C300miiigrinch
Apprentice

Excellent info. Thank you!

Hi C300Miligrinch,

Since submiting the above post I've had more time to become accustomed to the Cinelux, and I should mention that it is a heavy beast, twice as weighty as the camera itself.  But unless my extensive research has overlooked a reasonable candidate, there is nothing else out there that can hold the fully built C300 MK III, even the Tenba Cinelux 21 Hightop will not work.  I just wish that the camera bag manufacturers would find an alternative material from which to construct their bags that would reduce their weight. But if you can live with the bulk and weight it is a great bag that opens fully and stays open, making removal and replacement of the camera a breeze.

elomemman
Apprentice

Hey there, thanks for sharing this info about the Tenba Cinelux 24 shoulder bag for the Canon C300 MK III! It sounds like a solid choice for carrying all the gear and keeping it ready to roll. I appreciate the heads-up on its size and weight too. Good to know for travel purposes. By the way, I recently discovered custom headbands, and I'm thinking of trying them out. I came across this website called Matohash at matohash.com, which offers a variety of cool designs. If you're into accessories, you might find it interesting too. Thanks again for the bag recommendation. Much appreciated!

Announcements