cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-300 computer not finding printer all of a sudden

ryanh
Apprentice

I'm using a prograf pro 300, was printing fine then I went to bed.  I think I accidentally left it on and now it is not connecting to my computer.  I reset the printer and it is now connected to wifi but I'm not getting any connection between computer and printer.  Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS and which version). How are you connecting and what error message? Any 
other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

barbaraedreher
Apprentice

Windows and I am connected witha USB connection.

barbaraedreher
Apprentice

I am disappointed I can not get immediate help by phone.  My computer is brandnew .  I am 80 years old

and have to pay someone to come and get it working.  I am 82 and this printer is beyond me. I had two Pro 100's through the years and never had a problem.   There is a major problem with this product.

If you need immediate help, you can reach our pro printer support team by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).  They're open weekdays from 8a to 9p ET (5a to 6p PT).  While we still encourage you to register your printer when you have a chance, it's not required for a support call. 

We look forward to your call!

Someone sent me a cannon phone number, I called and they said they no longer khelp anymore.  I think I have just wasted over $850.   You need to help with the products having so many problems and no help.   

Announcements