cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Error code 1000 when trying to print from manual feed tray

AlisB
Apprentice

I'm using the ImageProGraf Pro-300, and I've been trying to print from the manual feed tray, but I keep getting the error message "There is no paper in the Top Feed." Of course there is no paper there — the paper is in the manual feed tray. I made sure the print settings on the printer know that it's manual feed, and in the software, I set the option to "auto" because there was no manual feed tray option. In addition, I reinstalled all my firmware, print driver, etc. 

I would appreciate your suggestions! I'm working on a Mac. 

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi AlisB,

What version of OSX is installed on your Mac?

What application are you printing from?

In the application that you are using, if you click on File and Print, are you able to select Quality & Media as in the image below?

quality_dlg_2.gif

Please choose Manual feed from the Paper Source drop down and then click Print.

Are you able to print once performing this?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

AlisB
Apprentice

Thank you, Patrick! I'm using OS Monterrey v 12.1 printing from Photoshop. The new Canon software does not give me the option to select "Manuel Feed" from the dropdown. My only choices are below. Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 4.32.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-03 at 4.32.50 PM.png 

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Try opening and close the feed slot cover and then try to print again. If the issue persists, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements