cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Error 2114 - Incorrect paper size in feed

MrBerland
Apprentice

Hi all,

Sorry to be asking such a seemingly stupid question, but only just starting out with my new Pro 300. I've tried out a few print onto A4 and A6, but I'm trying to now print A3 and I just keep getting the error 2114 message telling me to put the correct paper into the feed for the print job being sent. I HAVE!! Any thoughts? It really is this basic a question, so I repeat my apologies, but it's infuriating!!

6 REPLIES 6

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Just to double check, make sure the paper is loaded in the top feed and not manual feed. Please click HERE for more information. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for the reply ArthurJ. However, after trying various papers in the top feed, the printer seems to not register the paper type entered, so always states "A4 Pro Platinum" asking me to register that. 10 x 15cm photo paper the same, and also A3. What can I try next? If I just load up the paper as per instructions and try to print I just keep on getting error 2114.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Are you on a Mac computer? If so, do you have the Canon IJ Series driver loaded or do you perhaps have the Apple AirPrint driver?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hi jrhoffman,

I have a MacBook Air running Ventura 13.5.2 and I think I'm using AirPrint. Since my last message it's suddenly started to print, but the printer display is still not showing the paper I'm using...

You should re-add the printer and wait several minutes for the Canon IJ Series to appear. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Many thanks John. Giving that a go now.

Announcements