cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 - light streaking on bottom of prints after lots of cleaning

papermill
Apprentice

I'm getting some light streaking on the bottom of one particular type of paper. It's only happening on some 10x7 cardstock - all my 8x10 and 11x14 prints are not having the same streaking problem.

I've been dealing with heavier ink streaks on the bottom of all of my prints, but after several runs of the bottom plate cleaning and using q-tips to clean the bottom, that's all cleared up now, except for this one problem.

As you can see on the picture, there are streaks at the 1 7/8 inch and 5 1/8 inch marks, with much lighter streaks at the 3" and 4" marks (barely even visible on the picture).

It's a brand new printer (though my second of these printers). Thanks for any help, I'm stumped!

PXL_20220921_153028505.PORTRAIT.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi papermill,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements