Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home printer for heavy card stock

Hi all, I am starting a business printing greetings cards, invitations, and other stationery items.  They will feature mostly black and white ink drawings and calligraphy.  I am looking to buy a home printer for under £1000 that can cope wth regularl...

Chrissy1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro10 and microsoft publisher

I have 2 documents with complex mix of text and pictures formatted in microsoft publisher. I printed them on an hp and got perfect alignment with a double sided printing manually. Switched to canon p10. Printing one document on each side will not ali...

Almanac by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pro 100 Banding Issues

I'm having banding issues in the black ink. This doesn't happen using other colors. In the bottom of the poster shown below, the black has a band on the bottom. I'm using 13x19" Epson Ultra Premium Matte Paper on a Macbook Pros Sierra 10.12.6 in Adob...

pro100.jpg Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 2.54.10 PM.png

Pro 9500 Mark II - profile for HR-101N paper

I can't figure ut which profile to use when printing to Canon HR101N paper from my Canon Pro 9500 Mark II printer. Surely it must be obvious given this is a Canon paper, but I can't find the profile. It doesn't seem to have been installed with the st...

Pro 1000 firmware 2.040 latest or not

Printer LCD panel Printer information System Information indicates 2.040 but I get a top level new notice indicates "You can update to latest firmware". Canon support USB firmware updater appears to apply to 2.040 Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.4 I updated...

Any tips on Pro 10 print sizing?

I'm wasting a lot of time, paper and ink trying to get prints that fit standard frame and mat dimensions.  Nevermind trying to print not-so-standard sizes like 8x12 or 16x9, there is no setting for a "custom" size.  Other problems include: the photo ...

The old B&W green tint, how fix?

On the Pro-100: printing a scan of a black and white negative. Good scan done on a Nikon Coolscan. The paper is, not the greatest. One of those sale packs. Made by a Chinese firm but branded with a once great U.S. camera maker name. Compared it with ...

Sensel by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements