cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Studio Pro plug in not working with Adobe’s latest CC updates

Donovanevans
Apprentice
I use both windows and a Mac. I just recently updated Adobe on both systems to the latest CC version 2019. Now The plug-in will not operate. The dialog box says it is not compatible with the version of Photoshop or Lightroom currently installed. Is there a solution coming or is there one out there already? Thanks for your time guys. Cheers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

My W10 machine has the plugin here:  

2018-11-01.png

Version 2.2.3 of PSP.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

To install PSP, go into Applications->Canon Utilities->Print Studio pro and run the Plug-in Installer. It will ask about LR (unless you don't have LR). Select "Next" Select Photoshop and click "Browse" Browse to App, find Adobe Photoshop, select the Plug-ins folder and select Open Select "Next" It should install.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Hello John, Thank you for help.  The steps worked for my MAC OS, but not with Windows 10. With Wondows 10 I did those steps and rebooted the whole system. Still nada... 😞 Other than a hammer to the CPU is there a step I'm missing?

My W10 machine has the plugin here:  

2018-11-01.png

Version 2.2.3 of PSP.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Hello John,

Thank you again for your quick response. I did those steps over again.  Thinking to myself, "I'm working on my definition of insanity."  ...sigh... It's working now.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Dono

Glad to help. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements