cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-300 printer won't print

will1969
Apprentice

I have been using the Imageprograf Pro-300 for over a year with Lightroom and have had no problems.  Now any time I try to print it just says Error printing - no code or further explanation.  I have been fiddling with this for a week with no luck.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

paulcmiller
Apprentice

Hi will1969,

I finally resolved the issue after an hour of Canon support. Took forever to find the problem....The solution was to "disable the IP settings for IPv6" and to leave IPv4 alone. Here's how...

Home--LAN Settings--WiFi--Settings---Advanced--TCP-IP Settings---IPv4, IPv6....Click on IPv6 and "disable" it. This worked for me. I hope it helps you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi will1969,

Does an error appear on the display of your imagePROGRAF PRO-300 ?

What version of Windows are you using?
If you are using a Mac, what version of OSX is installed?

Are you using your imagePROGRAF PRO-300 wirelessly?
Or are you using it with a USB cable?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Does it print a nozzle check and/or from other software?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

paulcmiller
Apprentice

Hi will1969,

I finally resolved the issue after an hour of Canon support. Took forever to find the problem....The solution was to "disable the IP settings for IPv6" and to leave IPv4 alone. Here's how...

Home--LAN Settings--WiFi--Settings---Advanced--TCP-IP Settings---IPv4, IPv6....Click on IPv6 and "disable" it. This worked for me. I hope it helps you.

Announcements