cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prints not centered from Lightroom or Easy-Photoprint - PIXMA Pro-200

chrisambros1
Apprentice

Hello friends, 

To keep everything simple, I am attempting to print 8.5x11" (letter) Canon Pro Luster paper on my brand new PIXMA Pro-200 printer, with 0.25" margins around all four sides, directly from Lightroom Classic print module. 

Thus far, I cannot get a print that is centered even reasonably accurately top to bottom, or left to right on a page. 

Lightroom settings:

Zoom to fill, all margins set to 0.25", cell size 8"x10.5" - lightroom preview is dimensionally correct

Printer properties: 

Borderless printings (off), correct paper type/size, page setup: normal size - print preview is proportionally accurate

Actual Print results:

L/R: 0.269 / 0.235, Top/Bot: 0.265 / 0.226

Overall, the difference between margins left to right is 0.034" which is quite noticeable, and in my opinion unacceptable on a $600 printer. The image is off center by 0.034" / 2 = 0.017", which works out to a 7% error from the 0.25" target. 

Does anyone know what needs to be changed to get accurate results? I have messed with the borderless mode as well, on both the recommended image expansion setting, as well as the lowest possible expansion setting, and still cannot get even margins. 

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can assist you with this issue in real time, I recommend you reach out to Canon support. Our team will be able to assist you in real time with this matter. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you

Announcements