cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100-Faded Colors

mes8487
Apprentice

I purchased the Pixma Pro 100 about a year and a half ago. I use it for my small business which is to  print custom balloons. Yes this is not typical ( or approved) material but it is designed for inkjets. I used it on an Epson for 10 years with no problems. Initially it worked fine for a couple of months but then any design in black would come out extremely faded with lines. But it would only appear faded in two locations on the balloons-everywhere else was fine. Also any other color is fine-just the black. I print on two sizes of the balloon, 13x9 and app. 8.5x11. The smaller size had no issues with the black, it's just the larger. Canon said the problem was the balloon material and they couln't help. I explained that the small size balloon was fine and every other color was fine on the large but it didn't matter. So then after a few months with the problem, all of a sudden it was fine. Don't know why-it was like a miracle. That lasted almost a year and then this week it all started again. Problems with the black on the large but all good with the small. I called Canon again and got the same line-can't use that material. I don't understand if that's true, whyt the problem isn't on the whiole balloon and why it's absolutely fine on the small. 

The problem was escalated but the rep told me I would porbably hear the same answer-it's the material Can any one help figure this out?

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements