cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-1 error and power lights blinking

dungeebo
Apprentice

Do you know how to solve this issue and get my printer working again?....symptom: The Resume and Power lights blink alternately 10 times, then pause before resuming the pattern. The solution I've read is to turn off the power, unplug the power cord then reconnect. I've tried this numerous times without resolution. Can you help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Sometimes pressing the power button a few times with he printer unplugged drains any stored power and resolves some problems.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Sometimes pressing the power button a few times with he printer unplugged drains any stored power and resolves some problems.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

If I could send you a box of chocolates! Thank you so much. I tried for 2 days to solve this. Many hours searching. Thinking I’d have to scrap the machine. Your simple answer solved the issue. I hope it will help others. Thanks for taking the time to respond. 

dungeebo
Apprentice

Hi: I have a 5-year old Pixma Pro-1. Beautiful prints! Freeking out as I prepare for a show and the printer suddenly refuses to help me.....can't find a solution anywhere. Symptoms: The Resume and Power lights alternately blink 10 times then pause before repeating the sequence. The only solution I've read is to turn off the printer and unplug, plug it back in and power up. I've tried this numerous times without any change in the conditions. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Dun.

same issue.

Announcements