cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper profiles on imagePROGRAF PRO-300 overrides icc profiles of non Canon papers

Nikau44
Apprentice

Hello
I want to print on some Ilford paper with the imagePROGRAF PRO-300. I have disabled the Printer color mangement in the print settings dialog box. Although I have done this and selected the 'Photoshop Manages colors' option, I cant find a way of disabling the selection of any paper type on the printer. I have tried to load the Ilford icc profiles into the Media Configuration Tool but theres no option to create a *.am1x file from the profile which is the only file the Media Configuration Tool can import.
Can I disable or prevent the Canon only paper types on the printer from being used, (because any of the paper types I select produces a different result) and overide the Photoshop settings and Ilford icc settings?

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case. 

I recommend reaching out to Canon support for this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements