cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-200 Print 5 x 7 on 8 1/2 x 11 paper

dgerety
Contributor

Hello, 

I'm trying to print a 5 x 7 image on 8 1/2 x 11 paper. The image is in Lightroom 6.14 and the printer is a Pro-200. Lightroom offers a max size of 4 x 6, yet the image comes out as 4" square. I exported to my desktop (OS Catalina) and used the standard print option, but it prints only part of the image. I can print on 5 x 7 paper but I may want to trim with a larger border.  Thanks for any help. DG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

When you added the PRO-200 onto your Mac, make sure it's using the Canon driver and not Airprint. If you only get the Airprint option, click HERE and download the PRO-200 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.24.30.0.0. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

When you added the PRO-200 onto your Mac, make sure it's using the Canon driver and not Airprint. If you only get the Airprint option, click HERE and download the PRO-200 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.24.30.0.0. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you, Arthur. I've downloaded most of the software shown on that site and will see if that does the trick. 

Thanks again for your help, Arthur. Now I have another problem if you don't mind. I'm trying to install Print Studio Pro as an extension to Lightroom 6.14. When I click Plug-in Install, the box shows Lightroom found, would I like  to install? I click yes and the next box says a required file is not found, but it doesn't indicate which file. Is there a way to solve this mystery? David

Hi,

While the Print Studio Pro plugin is not available to download for this model printer, I would recommend the Professional Print & Layout Ver.1.3.6 file. This file can be downloaded from the same page you downloaded the CUPS printer driver. 

For more information about Professional Print & Layout, please click HERE

I'm so glad I asked, so I can stop trying to install it. I have downloaded Pro Print & Layout and will give that a try. Many thanks again, Arthur. You've made my day and week! My best, David. 

Announcements