cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P1000 not producing proper image size print that was defined by Photoshop. Image is set at 11 x`14.

mgventer1
Apprentice

In Photshop my image is adjusted to be at 11x14. When I click on print I get the drop down menu to choose that size on printer. When I select the 11x14 the dimensions on the PS box reverts back to its original saller dimensions. the print then comes as the origianl smaller size. How do I set the operation up to produce the desired image

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello!

Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
Are you wired or using WiFi or AirPrint?

Are the most up-to-date software and drivers from the Canon site installed? If not, get them HERE.

Please let us know if there is anything else you can think of that might help the community with your question!

Hi

using Windows 11. Software and drivewrs are always up to date and just for the possilblity it was note, I re-installed the recents downloads from Cano website. Still did not work. Resorted to using plug-in 'Professional Print & Layout' as a stand-alone. But would rather be able to do my prints directly from PS

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"But would rather be able to do my prints directly from PS"

Me too! I always print directly from PS or LR. However, in PS there are two places where you need to check image size. If you ar printing an 11x14" I suspect you are using 11x17" paper?

First select borderless in the print menu. When you click print in PS check out this screen carefully.

print setting.jpg

Although the image size is 11x14" you see PS has reduced it. Simply change that to 11x14". Keep in mind the printer needs a bleed area. Not all sizes are available with certain paper sizes.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Mucho Thanks

Will givbe it a shot and let you know

Announcements