cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues printing 5x7s with Canon Pro-1000

blackbranches
Apprentice

hi !

I've had a Canon pro-1000 for the last few years, and it has been a mostly beautiful experience... except for 5x7 prints, such as the attached. Looking to figure out what could be done with this issue, thanks !

Printing from Adobe Photoshop CC on Mac OS X 10.12.6, using Moab Lasal paper with matching profile for pro-1000

print 1.jpegIMG_7096.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"...except for 5x7 prints, such as the attached."

Is it just that one or all 5x7's? If it is all, I suggest you check your print driver because Mac OS needs a specific one. Make sure you have the correct one. I am not a Mac guy so I can't help there is that is the case.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

it's all 5x7's : /  I'm using the driver provided specifically by Moab for the paper / printer combo.. it seems to happen on other 5x7 papers I am using, too, but not on other sizes (I often work with 8.5x11 & 13x19, with no issues at all)

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Again,  I am not a Mac guy so I can't help there is that is the case but I suspect it is because of that certain print driver. You need to call Canon support 1 (800) 652-2666. They can tell you what is what and if it is compatible with Moab. It may not be.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements