cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro 200 printer has trouble feeding paper above 8x10 even after cleaning roller

StickerGoblin
Apprentice

So I've been printing on 8.5x11 inch paper (sticker, cardstock,photo,etc.) for months now, and I decided to add 11x17 inch paper to my collection seeing as my printer has the settings for it. Any time I load the paper to print, it feeds the paper like normal, but it doesn't go in straight. Sometimes the paper feeds like its about to print, but then it doesn't continue to move through the printer. The nozzle is still running, so it thinks it's printing, but I'm just wasting ink, cause the paper isn't moving through. The one time I did get it to start going through, the print was entirely crooked. The page didn't load straight at all and everything if off center and slightly tilted. I've cleaned the roller multiple times, but to no avail. Please help, here are some of the results from my last attempt...help.jpghelp3.jpghelp2.jpg

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommended reaching out to our support team so we can troubleshoot this issue in real time. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements