cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro 1000 white lines on photo

Wheeler244
Apprentice

848105E0-73D6-45B8-A0DD-4AC8474EFF02.jpeg

 for some reason my canon pro 1000 that we’ve had for about a month and has done absolutely perfect ended up ruining this 17 x 22 photo towards the end with about an inch left there is a hazy white line that is vertical on the photo I have printed this twice now and the first one was bad but the second one was a little less.. is the computer not sending all the correct information to the printer? 

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Wheeler244,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What type of paper are you printing on when that happens and what media type are you selecting when you print?
  2. Does this happen on other types or sizes of paper?

Hi Hector

We are printing on Entrada Rag Bright Matte, 

Matte is chosen on the cannon, I haven’t had issues with the smaller prints, this one is 17x22 It seems to print OK but it took three times and all three times had the line to the far right of the photo and then it finished off nicely but I was left with a white line as pictured below

Announcements