cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3926i: How to print a booklet that's already formatted

irequirehalp
Apprentice

I have a pdf that's already in booklet format, so page one is the front and back covers, etc. It just needs to be printed as-is, folded, and stapled, and it'll end up in the right order

Right now every time I print, one page of the pdf is smooshed into half a printed page, like this is a normal pdf that needs to be changed around to print as a booklet, and I can't figure out how to tell it to stop

I even got this to work even a month ago, but forgot to write down all the settings I had to flip

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

irequirehalp
Apprentice

An hour and a half after this started but I got it, you have to set it to use 'application settings' (rather than device or driver) under the booklet settings

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, irequirehalp! (Love that name!)

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof), what application you're printing from, and what Canon printer model you have. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

irequirehalp
Apprentice

Windows (multiple people are trying from multiple computers and the version varies but the problem is the same on all of them), printing from Acrobat, iR-ADV c3926

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you.

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area.

irequirehalp
Apprentice

An hour and a half after this started but I got it, you have to set it to use 'application settings' (rather than device or driver) under the booklet settings

Announcements