cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i III, can't specify a paper

thecrier
Apprentice

I can't seem to specify a paper try when trying to print. I've tried downloading multiple drivers, none will allow me do this. Any suggestions? I have Windows 11, 64

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call 1-800-385-2155 and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

@thecrier,

There are 2 places you can specify paper type and size.  You can register and set a default size for each drawer, and you can specify a paper type and size in the printer driver.  We have 4 of these printers in the office.  Having a relationship with a local dealer is very valuable.  

<Paper Settings> - Canon - imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i III / C3525i III - User's Guide (Product Manua...  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks. I'll try this. I live in a small town and purchcased the printer as a refurbished unit. They are not very helpful. Thank you.

Announcements